Online, named "Best Digital Publication" in the Department of Defense, is also available on your mobile device
. Seabee Mobile
provides dynamic coverage of Seabee
contributions to global security, maritime strategy and humanitarian efforts around the world, and is your one-stop resource for all things Seabee
from deployments and social media, to downloadable study resources and interactive quizzes to help you ace your next advancement exam. With Seabee Mobile
3.1, you can even record a memo to help you recall important information as you are studying!
The Seabee Mobile
app includes six categories:
- HOMEPORT NEWS showcases timely and relevant stories at home, such as humanitarian efforts, training exercises and change of commands.
- OCONUS NEWS keeps you up to date on deployed Seabee battalions around the world.
- STUDY RESOURCES links you to the latest BIBs and BMR Resources, downloadable to your mobile device, as well as interactive quizzes.
- BEECAM captures iconic snapshots of Seabees in action.
- HERITAGE highlights personal Seabee profiles and This Week in Seabee History.
- REUNIONS provides a listing of upcoming veterans events throughout the year.
Also, find stories by unit: NCG, NCR, NMCB, ACB, CBMU or UCT. From the menu page at the bottom, select any unit logo to read the latest articles.
Swipe left to see the next article in the category. At any time, select the top right button to share the article link via email, text message, Facebook, Twitter or any share application available on your mobile
What s New in Version 3.1
1) 700 new training quiz questions provided by the Center for Seabees
and Facilities Engineering.
2) New ACB 1 and ACB 2 unit categories added.
3) Updated rate-specific BIBs available for download to your mobile
4) Renamed categories to more easily find relevant stories.
5) Refined UI design for clean look and feel.
6) Voice recorder memo function to take notes as you study.
For iPhone users:
You must have iOS 8.3 or newer installed to download Seabee Mobile
3.1. If you already have Seabee Mobile
version 3.0 on your phone, visit iTunes and update to version 3.1. If you do not already have the app installed, select install in the iTunes store.
For Android users:
Update will download automatically if you already have the most recent version of Seabee Mobile on your phone. If you have version 1.0 (released in 2013), download and install version 3.1 from the Google Play store.