Time to kick the tires, look under the hood and give Seabee Online and Seabee Mobile a tune-up! Your answers will help keep our online and mobile versions of Seabee running smoothly.From March 18-31, we will post a “Question of the Day” on Facebook. Go to Seabee Online’s Facebook page to comment.
Not on Facebook? Not a problem! If you’d like to help us out, answer the questions below and reply by email to Seabee.Online@navy.mil. Please send us your feedback by March 31.
In your Facebook comment or email, please make sure to tell us if you’re:
- Active Duty
- Family member
Are you ready? Here we go…
1. What do you like best about Seabee Online?
2. What would make Seabee Online better?
3. What would you like to see more of in Seabee Online?
4. How can we improve the content of Seabee Online?
5. How can we improve the navigation of Seabee Online?
10. What else would you like to share about Seabee Online and Seabee Mobile?
We’ll post your feedback, ideas and suggestions in April. Can Do!