Children practice push-ups with members of an Underwater Construction Team (UCT) during Seabee Day 2012, held on board Naval Construction Battalion Center (NCBC) Gulfport, Miss., May 5. This year’s Seabee Day events gave Gulf Coast community members an opportunity to see how Seabees work and train through vehicle and equipment displays, and Convoy Security Element live-fire demonstrations. Photo by MCC(SCW/SW/AW) Ryan G. Wilber
VIDEOS FROM THE FLEET
- Anonymous on CSFE Detachment Sheppard AFB Announces 2012 Instructor of the Year
- Anonymous on NMCB 1 Making a Difference in West Africa
- moncler uomo on Reserve ‘Bees ULTRA Training
- George Maher UTC USN Ret. on ‘Magnificent 7′ Bids Farewell
- George Brown on UCT 2 Conducts Assessment of USS Arizona Memorial
HYPERLINKSThe appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United States Department of Defense, the United States Department of the Navy or the U.S. Navy Seabees of the linked web sites, or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) sites, the U.S. Department of Defense, the Department of the Navy or U.S. Navy Seabees do not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD web site.